Muhlenberg County Airport stands ready to meet your business needs and looks forward to serving you!
Muhlenberg County Airport, Federal Aviation Administration designator M21 is the front door to Muhlenberg County and the surrounding area. The airport is centrally located near metropolitan areas like Evansville, IN, Owensboro, KY, and Nashville, TN.
The Muhlenberg County Airport:
- County owned airport
- 5000 ft by 75 feet runway
- Full length parallel taxiway
- Serves single and multi-engine aircraft, business jets, civilian and military helicopters
- Home base to over 20 general aviation aircraft
- Home base to medical evacuation helicopter with flight crew, nurses, and medics 24/7
- Nearby motels & restaurants are accessible with our courtesy car, within 1 mile
- See scenic downtown Greenville and all its unique attractions at http://www.tourgreenville.com.
- Overnight tie-down, call ahead for vacancy.
- Rental car available from both national and local agencies
- On site aircraft maintenance available, if needed.